7.25.2012

25.07.2012

Tara McPherson
I have fallen in love with the work of the talented Tara McPherson. She is known for producing posters for bands and this is how I came across her work. I just think that every piece she does is something that I would quite happily cover my walls in. She is an American artist who produces drawings, paintings, illustrations, prints and sculptures. McPherson also has a range of merchandise which include toys styled using her own unique designs. My favourite piece of work is the Neurosis and Mastodon poster shown below as I am a big fan of Mastodon and I think that the design is perfect. Check out her website from the link below to see all of McPherson's work.
http://www.taramcpherson.com/info/

(Isis) 
(Neurosis and Mastodon)
(The Guilt Will Eat You Alive... If You Let It)
       (Somewhere Under the Rainbow, Turquoise)        (Somewhere Under the Rainbow, Green)

No comments:

Post a Comment