8.05.2012

05.08.2012
2000 Trees
So I thought I needed to do a post about 2000 Trees which I went to at the beginning of July. It is a festival which supports new and underground British music and is only down the road from where I live so I definitely had no excuse for missing out. Below is the line up which I thought was more than pretty decent for a small festival and also it included some of my favourite bands.

When we arrived on the Thursday the weather was perfect and the grass was green, but come on this was a British festival...as if it would have lasted.
There were amazing bands spread across 4 stages with 3 of them being in tents which is definitely what was needed as the weekend was wet to say the least. It was great to see Gallows for the first time with their new lead, Wade MacNeil, who I actually thought fitted in perfectly with the band. I took some photos of the amazing artists that I saw over the weekend. All of the bands embraced the mud especially The Computers who are known for wearing all white which within seconds had turned brown...
(Pulled Apart By Horses)
(Dry The River)
(The Computers)
(Lucy Rose)
(Turbowolf)
 
2000 Trees festivals had such a good vibe as it is only a small festival and really does represent new and underground British music well. They have themed fancy dress Friday and the photo above shows the best costume I came across. Its great because everyone gets involved which means that you can let loose and just  have a really great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment