5.11.2012

11.05.2012
ANNA TREVELYAN
At Uni I have just completed a project where we had to produce our own photo shoot brief. We had to pick our own stylist and photographers that we want to use and come up with an innovative idea to link a chosen brand to New York. I had chosen the stylist Anna Trevelyan for my brief and she is someone that I really admire and therefore thought I would do a post on her.
Above is an image of Anna Trevelyan herself. I not only like her work but I also love her style, she always has amazing hair and dresses in her own, unique way. Trevelyan has recently been named in 'The Independent' as one of the top five emerging influential figures in fashion. I have added some images of shoots that she has styled below...
(Working with Daniel Sannwald)
(Working with Ellen Von Unwerth)
(Working with Frederik Heyman)
(Working with Malcolm Pate)
(Working with Bullet Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment